Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Ten Favorite Blogs

I enjoy reading blogs as much as I enjoy blogging myself. Reading other blogs often teaches me a great deal and challenges me in my Christian walk. It is encouraging to read about how the Lord is working in the lives of Christian brothers and sisters.

As with many of you, I enjoy reading about a variety of topics - from bible, theology, and church to homeschooling, politics, and vacations. In my experience, no one blogger has cornered the market. I've learned a lot from many different bloggers.

For no particular reason, I've decided to list my ten favorite blogs in descending order. I admit up front that this is extremely subjective. These are the blogs that I enjoy reading the most - it is that simple.

I'll begin with #10 tomorrow.

For today, I'll just mention my favorite humor blog - Calvinistic Cartoons. Because I'm a Calvinist, this blog strikes me as particularly funny.

FYI - I used to write as part of a satirical blog called Tom in the Box. My writer's name was Elder Eric.

2 comments:

Eddie Eddings said...

I wanted to thank you for the plug AND for the kind words! I have a brother-in-law that lives in Savannah. His name is Jim Shelton. Visited him there a time or two. Maybe we will meet up someday (that is, before Heaven).

Eric said...

Eddie,

You're welcome. I love your sense of humor. Being Calvinistic is a big bonus!

Savannah is a great town; I love living here. If you are ever in the area again, send me an e-mail.