Monday, November 30, 2009

My Ten Favorite Blogs - #7

#7 - Native Pilgrim

For one thing, I like Native Pilgrim because of its title. The similarity in name and theme with my blog should be obvious.

The Native Pilgrim himself, Michael DeBusk, is a friend of mine from back in seminary days. Mike and I also worked together at UPS, battling countless packages and personalities.

This blog has many positives that earn it a ranking in my top ten. First of all, Mike is an excellent writer (he's a bit of a smarty-pants, but I'm willing to forgive him that). Second, Mike writes knowledgeably about a wide variety of topics. Third, Mike is a church historian of the first rank. Since I enjoy church history, his blog is a good fit.

One word of warning: Mike is a Tennessee Volunteers fan through-and-through. He even played in the band. I guess we all have our serious faults. Despite this downfall, take a look at his blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Eric.

Eric said...

No pro-ble-mo.

Great minds think pilgrimly alike.