Monday, July 20, 2009

A Hard Look at Suffering

A few years ago, not long after we returned to the U.S.A. from India, I dealt with some hard issues (on my previous blog) related to suffering. This was during the time that our son Bobby was undergoing chemotherapy treatments for cancer. These were difficult questions at the time, and they remain that way now. Please click on the links below to read the different questions and how I think the bible answers them. I'm interested to know what you think.

By the way, we praise the Lord for healing our son!


Why Does My Son Have to Suffer?

Question #1: Why Does My Child Have to Suffer?

Question #2: Does God Want My Child to be Healed?

Question #3: Why Does a Good, Omnipotent God Allow Suffering?

Question #4: Does God Cause or Allow Suffering?

Question #5: What Does Our Suffering Say About the Character of God?

Question #6: How Should We Respond to Suffering?

A Wise Word on Suffering - Adoniram Judson

No comments: