Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Going to the Holiness of God National Conference


Early tomorrow morning, Alice, Caroline, and I are leaving Savannah to drive the 4+ hours to Orlando, FL. We are all excited about attending the 2009 Ligonier National Conference, which this year focuses on the holiness of God.

I have admired R. C. Sproul for several years now and love his book entitled The Holiness of God. That book helped me see aspects of God's holiness that I had never thought about before. I highly endorse it to all Christians (Chosen by God and The Truth of the Cross are excellent as well).

The lineup of speakers is fantastic. In particular, I am looking forward to hearing Alistair Begg, D. A. Carson, Sinclair Ferguson, and R. C. Sproul. I highly repsect them all as theologians and men of God. In case you are curious, the schedule looks like this.

For those of you who cannot make it to Orlando but would like to hear the speakers, you can follow a live webcast.

As a bonus, we are going to be meeting up with some friends from seminary who will also be at the conference.

We thank God for this opportunity for growth and refreshment.

No comments: