Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Doing Well

I managed to find a computer for a few minutes.

Things are going well in Rochester. Our entire mission team feels blessed to be here. We have been involved in a mix of construction projects and VBS activities. The best part, in my opinion, has been the new relationships we have made. At VBS in particular we have met many new people. It is exciting because three churches have come together with us for the VBS. As a big bonus, the ethnic diversity is wonderful. Last night I looked at the kids I'm teaching (3rd-6th grade) and saw Indian, Bhutanese, Latino, and American black and white. It reminds me of what Revelation has to say of all tribes, nations, and tongues sitting before the throne in heaven.

I would appreciate your prayers for the remainder of the week. We are tired but still joyful. My main prayer is that God will use us to love others and accurately proclaim His glorious gospel.

No comments: