Monday, June 8, 2015

A Wonderful Wedding


On Saturday Alice's and my daughter Caroline was married. It was a wonderful occasion. I thank the Lord for blessing the entire day. The ceremony was beautiful; I'm thankful to my brother-in-law Tony, who performed the wedding, for keeping things Christ-centered. As for the reception, it was a lot of fun. We kept things fairly simple, and just enjoyed eating while talking with family and friends. It was a great day.

Pictured above, from left to right, are my wife Alice, myself, our daughter Caroline, her new husband Shane, our son Bobby, and our daughter Mary.

2 comments:

Randi Jo :) said...

So beautiful!!!! :) Congrats to all!!
I really didn't realize you were *old* enough to have a daughter at marrying age!!!!!

Eric said...

Thanks Randi Jo! And I am that old!!