Saturday, January 26, 2013

Buy This Book


I've only read about 2/3 of Finding Church so far, but I'm already recommending it. Jeremy Myers has done an excellent job of compiling different Christians' stories of leaving, switching, and reforming church. It is fascinating to find out about people's struggles, journeys, and discoveries as they ask and answer hard questions about church. I'll write a more thorough review later but just wanted to give a quick recommendation prior to completing it.

2 comments:

Jeremy Myers said...

Thanks, Eric. I feel blessed to have been involved in this project, and to have read the stories that are in this book.

Eric said...

Jeremy,

It is interesting to read the similar themes in so many of the stories. One that jumps out at me is the search for true community. I'm glad that many of the writers have found it after their long searches.