This is my new look. I've had a beard before, but not for quite a while. The grayish-white hair on the chin is a new feature. Anyway, this inspired me to compile a list of the top ten reasons for men to grow beards. Enjoy:
10. Beards mean you don't have to shave every day.
9. Beards and (at least the appearance of) wisdom go hand-in-hand.
8. Beards feel excellent.
7. Many great theologians have had beards.
6. You don't have to shave every day.
5. Beards are masculine.
4. You can witness to Muslims more easily with a beard.
3. You don't have to shave every day.
2. Jesus probably had a beard.
1. Beards are cool.