If you look closely on the bus in the above photo, you'll see that it says, "Romney Believe Eric." That sounds like a good idea to me.
I rarely venture into politics on this blog, but since Romney's bus has invited me, I'm going to give the Republican candidate some things to believe. If he'll do these things (if by some chance he gets elected) our country will be better off.
Ten things Romney should do:
10. Adhere to the motto that "Small Government is Better Government."
9. Embrace peace and reject militarism.
8. Get our military out of Afghanistan and Iraq.
7. Engage in sensible dialogue with Middle Eastern Nations.
6. End the Fed.
5. Lower taxes across the board.
4. Slash, slash, slash federal spending.
3. Balance the budget and pay down the federal debt.
2. Recognize that states have rights.
1. Govern according to the Constitution.