Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Ten Favorite Blogs 2.0

A few years ago I wrote a series of posts about my favorite blogs. Things have obviously changed in my life quite a bit since then. Therefore, I thought it would be at least semi-interesting to revisit my blog Top Ten List.

Disclaimer: this is entirely subjective. Most of the blogs focus to one degree or another on church issues. Some of the blogs I agree with most of the time. Others I don't. All are thought-provoking.

On Monday-Friday I'll count down from #10 to #1, with each day's post highlighting two blogs.

4 comments:

Steve Scott said...

Eric,

If my blog isn't one of your top ten, well, then, I'll just have to read your blog to find out which ones are.

Eric said...

Steve,

I really struggled with the last few. Yours was literally the last one out. That would, I suppose, make it number 11. If you were able to blog more frequently you would crack the top ten. However, there are many more important things to life than blogging. By the way, I really liked your post comparing gov't programs to church programs.

Steve Scott said...

Eric,

Your reply was more satisfying to me than having my blog in your top ten. :)

Eric said...

Steve,

Thanks. In selecting the top ten, I felt like the selection committee for the NCAA's. I hated leaving the last few out.