In light of our obsession with all-stars in this culture, you can now vote for your favorite all-star pastor! Why should the athletes and actors get all the headlines? Vote now to promote those who do the most for Jesus!
There are a few simple rules to follow:
1. The person has to be living (I'm sorry if Jonathan Edwards is your homeboy. You're not allowed to vote for dead people).
2. You can vote for anyone who is a pastor, theologian, seminary president, seminary professor, etc. Don't worry - their theology doesn't matter.
3. You may only vote one time for one person.
4. As in basketball, the top five vote-getters will compose the "starting five." The next seven will make up the "bench."
5. You can vote by calling this toll-free number: 1-888-BEST-PASTOR.
6. Vote for any of the following or feel free to vote for someone not on the list:
Call Now! Let them know how much you love and admire them. Tell them through your vote how much you want to be like them!
If you vote right now, you have a really good shot at receiving a free copy of a hand-autographed book written by your favorite person. Don't wait! Vote now!
Results will be provided in a few days. Thanks.
(Reminder: This post is satirical. Please don't actually vote. Thanks.)