The numbers from the survey are interesting, but also somewhat predictable. For example,
"Liberals are also far less likely than conservatives to strongly believe each of the following:
- their religious faith is very important in their life (54% of liberals vs. 82% of conservatives);
- a person cannot earn their way into Heaven by doing good deeds or being a good person (23% vs. 37%);
- their faith is becoming an increasingly important moral guide in their life (38% vs. 70%);
- the church they currently attend is very important in helping them find direction and fulfillment in life (37% vs. 62%);
- their primary purpose in life is to love God with all their heart, mind, strength and soul (43% vs. 76%);
- Jesus Christ did not commit sins during His time on earth (33% vs. 55%)."